Thursday, February 5, 2009

LoV9..l0vE..L0v3




True story of love......

Missed Connection
Dan Kottke, architect 31, and Erin Kottke, marketing manager, 26, Minneapolis, Minn.

He: Late at night sometimes, I'd take online personality tests or browse through the "missed connections" on craigslist, an online community. People would post things like "I saw you on the number 7 bus," and I’d think, That would be amazing if they actually got together. One night I saw a note from a woman named Erin that read, "Matt and Dan, the architects." My friend Matt and I are architects, and we'd met this woman, Erin, a few nights earlier at an indie rock concert. I looked over at my cat, who was perched beside me on the couch, and said, "I think she means me."

Erin and I had talked for a few minutes. We liked the same kind of music, and I thought she was really cute and had a vibrant personality. But once the concert started, we got separated in the crowd and I lost her. I remember thinking, Who knows where that would have gone. I wrote back and said, "We should hang out." There was another concert in the area in a couple of days, so I asked her to meet some of my friends and me there. Turns out Erin and I lived only three blocks from each other.

It was a matter of a few weeks of getting to know each other before we decided to make a go of things. It moved fast.

She: I'd always thought of architects as having gray hair and wearing black mock-turtlenecks. So when Dan said he was an architect, I thought he was lying. But once we started talking, I knew it was the beginning of something. After I lost him at the concert, I posted a message on Craigslist that said, "Please email me." Since it was a romantic and idealistic thing to do, I was shocked when Dan replied in just a couple days. Then I felt nervous: I didn't want to be "the girl from the Internet." But we really hit it off. I told my parents, "This feels right." Six months later, we got married in a 15-person wedding at a friend's house. Our son, Linus, was born the next year, on Mother's Day 2008.

The power of love....just only after six months, they get marriaged.....

http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/6-couples-share-their-true-love-stories/article114712-3.html




What the meaning of love???


comment:

I think love is when they are your world... love is when that person doesn't complicate your life but they compliment it. When no matter what they have on they still look amazing to you. When you are with them time seems to fly but when you are apart it takes forever to see them again. When even though they have made you mad or have hurt you, you can't help but love them. How when you see them your stomach still gets butterflies and you begin to smile no matter what mood you are in. When reality becomes better then a dream and life seems to be good to be true.Love gives a reason to smile.That's what love is. It's the feelings that you only experience in those special moments that are spent with the one you love.
Actually love is a subjective thing that we cannot see but we can feel.Life without love like life without soul.Everyday we can show our love to everyone that we love,not only for lover but also our family and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment