Wednesday, March 25, 2009

thE mOst impOrtAnt tHinG in oUr liFe

Recently, I read my friends blog.In her blog,I'm interested on one of her entry which is 5 things I can't live without..the 5 things are:


1. Family: Family is very important to me. They bring out the best and worst. They are my shoulder to cry on when I needed them, and they are always my helping hand. They are the people we can always turn to and they know me so well.



2. Friends: Friends means everything to me. When I'm feeling down they
give me support and affection. They are not afraid to tell it like it is, even if the truth hurts.



3. A computer: I can’t live without my computer. A day without a computer = a day without
oxygen.


4. An internet connection: Well, without an internet connection I’m pretty sure that my life will be empty. So, no internet = no happiness.



5.Cell phone: There are many things I can live without, but my cell phone is one piece of technology I must have with me all time.


After read her post I'm really agree with her..As a teenager, we are like to enjoy.Especially as a UMP student, they are far from town and they more prefer to stay in their campus.Same with me, I prefer to stay in my room then go for an outing.If we go hang out with friends at town,of course we should spend a lots of money.This is because we should pay for car rent and petrol used.It is not include our meals and our things to buy.So,it is more reliable to stay at campus.
In the campus,even there nothing to do,but here we got the wireless in all area in the UMP.We can access the internet when ever we want and where ever we go as we are in our campus.We can get anything from internet. So, no wonder as a student here we can't live without internet.This because we are always serve the internet.If the internet server down,we will feel very bored.
Same as computer and cell phone.Without it,we feel very bored and we can't contacts our friends.It will bring us to sleep.So,as a conclusion we can't live without 5 things which are family,friends,computer,internet connection and cell phone..

No comments:

Post a Comment